A bit ago, my pal @mariodacat gave me the Sunshine Award:
It's taken me a while to blog about it and I didn't want Mario to think I'm ungrateful; it's just hard to pick the bloggers I want to pass the award to!
The point of this award is to pass it to bloggers who bring sunshine into your life. So if you're on my list, you're supposed to pass it onto 12 more bloggers who make you smile!
Drumroll please... (these are in no particular order)
1. OllyTed - http://www.ollyted.me.uk/ This bear specializes in smiles and sunshine!
2. Bernice Blu'Jae - http://sockmonkeyblues.blogspot.com/ Sock monkeys are all about sunshine and picnics
3. SpencerTeddy - http://spencerteddy.blogspot.com/ This little bear brings sunshine with his pictures of his adventures
4. Dixie_Belle - http://aprincessspeakshermind.blogspot.com/ Sunshiney stories ranging from everyday antics to the rehabilitation of Dixie Belle's sisfur.
5. Ri_Guy - http://rileysmisadventuresabound.blogspot.com/ I actually chose Riley because he NEEDS some sunshine right now! He's going through a very hard time so please go to his blog and give him your support and encouragement.
6. Dogstoyevsky - http://dogstoyevsky.blogspot.com/ Lexie's blog about her life on a BOAT is interesting and brings sunshine to my days.
7. Kolo_Martin - http://kolosworld.blogspot.com/ Kolo is a great pal who blogs about hugs AND donates very thoughtful prizes for pawties! Definitely sunshiney!
8. Aska_Alaska - http://aska-rabbit.blogspot.com/ She doesn't live in Alaska, but in Japan and her adventures always bring a sunshine smile to my face.
9. JazzyDaCat - http://jazzydacat.blogspot.com/ If Jazzy's norty step doesn't make you have sunshine smiles, well, I can't even imagine that.
10. LittleManFestus - http://www.littlemanfestus.blogspot.com/ Festus just recently started blogging, but his posts are sunshine-worthy!
11. BusyButtons - http://busy-buttons.blogspot.com/ Whenever I'm feeling down, I always hope Buttons has a new post up because her sunshiney antics cheer me right up!
12. BigSkyMonte & BigSkyKai - http://bigskybarks.blogspot.com/ My neighbors the Big Sky Siblings need to blog more and send me some of their Montana sunshine!