Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can We Give Pumpkinpuddy a Great Blogiversary?

It's almost @Pumpkinpuddy's blogiversary! To celebrate, she wants to give a nice donation to her favorite charity, http://www.duncansplace.org/

I've put up a widget on the right there where you can donate via ChipIn. ORRRRR...and here's a big deal: Pumpkin made this lovely book "Summer at the Lake with Petie." You really should buy it! Want to know why?
1) It's about the anipal twitter family, specifically @PetietheCat and those who rallied around for his health;
2) Profits go to Duncan's Place, not Pumpkin's (or anyone else's) pocket;
3) The way the publisher is set up...Pumpkin can't access the last bit of book revenues until she sells 6 more books this month! Oh dog! Okay, well, I'll go buy one so...now we just need FIVE more generous people to buy a copy!

Now, I know that anipals are a generous group sometimes almost to a fault and that several of us WANT to buy things or donate or whatever but are just "gived out" and don't have anything left. Totally understandable! But please, even if you can't donate or buy the book, can you tweet the link to the chipin or the book or even to this blog?

All your efforts--even the effort of just reading this post--are appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. I do plan on taking a donation to Pumpkins site - probably Thursday. I do have the book she autnored/edited - and it's GREAT. I highly recommend getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy the book for my mama for Mama's Day! Where do I go to buy the book? :) Can the book be autographed by Pumpkin? *hopes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet thing, Miss Pumpkin is very well deserved of a RUMBLESMOOCHIE *wandering over to Pumpkin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. How kind of you Maximus. I shall donate immediately

    ReplyDelete