Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pleasantly Surprised Update

Yesterday I told you all about my trip to Denver to the vet at VRCC (Veterinary Referral Center of Colorad0).

I'm just writing this quick update today...I told you how well I was treated there and how Girl was impressed with their customer service from her first phone convo with them.

They called today to check in. See how I was. To ask if Girl had any questions and "if you ever have any, ever, don't hesitate to call." AND: "Give the little guy a hug for us!"

WOW. We were IMPRESSED.

So while I hope my pals live forever and never get sick or injured, I have to say that for any of you in area, the care at VRCC is top notch. And they do lots of stuff there, not just eyeballs!

6 comments:

  1. How nice woz that? We has a place like that by us too. They is expensive but mom knows with all the speshullists there we get the bestest of care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful place. Mom didn't know about this place and bookmarked their site from the link you put up so we have it for future reference. Last time we needed an emergency place mom took me to the closest place she could find. We didn't like that place. It's nice to know there's a place nearby that we can go if we ever have another emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool! I'm glad you found such a caring V-E-T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really great. I'm glad that there are still enough awesome vets out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course they'll treat you like a king my friend, you ARE a king!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cool! Very impressive not only that they called to check on you and the Girl, but also that they still wanted to hug you. You must have really blown over those nurses, my man!

    ReplyDelete