Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Lucy



We need a little help here, pals. There is a sweet, gentle 10-year-old Samoyed named Lucy in the Salt Lake City area of Utah that needs a loving home. @BadAndy_KityKat's mom used to take care of her on occasion and would LOVE to keep her for good, but because of bad allergies and a tiny yard (and a few other things) she can't give Lucy a home no matter how much she'd like to. So instead, BadAndy and his mom are trying to do the next best thing and find Lucy a great home.




If you or anyone you know is interested in Lucy, please contact @BadAndy_KityKat or contact me via twitter (@BlindMaximus) and I will connect you with Andy. In the meantime, please blog/tweet about Lucy and get the word out there!

5 comments:

  1. Bless you! Thank you so much! Heart-wrenching story behind Lucy's life. She is such a sweet, gentle, loving spirit in spite of the way she's had to live her life. She's a treasure. I desparetly pray we can find her a home. Thanks so much! xoxox ~Andy & mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm purrrring for Lucy, so she can find a forever home, as I'm purring for Tiger, the dog Mom found, so he can find a home, too, in Puerto Rico. Oh, this shouldn't be so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live a long long long long way from there and we have cats so we can't help but we all hope that Lucy gets a new home in time for Yule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried http://www.Bestfriends.org ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice piece pal. I'm purring Lucy finds a good permanent home too. At least her temporary home is a good one and I'm so happy Andy & his ooman get to see her and spend time with her. I had done a piece about her in my blog too a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete