My dear friend @pirulofurry gave me this award:
And this is what he said:
"Ola kala is a greek phrase that means "everything's good"; it's one of the etymologies that have been proposed for okay (OK). Okey?
Ah, what do you think about it? Here are the rules:
1. This award will be given to bloggys of furry friends that do or have done things to make the world around them a better one. Those actions don't have to be big ones. Sometimes small things are what we need to be a little more happy each day.
2. Each furry friend that receives this award, have to tell 3 things that he or she does or have done to make the world around them better.
3. Each one has to pass it on to another 5 or more furry friends (as many as you want); those furry friends can be cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters or any other furrything."
So now...what do I do to make the world better? Hmmm...I beg The Girl for a bite of her food whenever she's eating. Oh wait, that makes my world better, not THE world better.
Okay, how about this:
1) I write this blog to bring smiles to my readers. Or try to bring smiles.
2) I make The Girl donate to charities and pawpawties on occasion when we have a few cashes to spare.
3) When The Girl is sad I do extra funny cuddly things to make her laugh. I know that's only making one person's world better, but without her, I wouldn't have a world at all. Yipes!
Soooo who should I give this to?
1. http://mattiedadog.blogspot.com/ He was the first anipal to come to mind; heck the name of @mattiedog's blog is A Little Dog Making A Big Impact! This award is perfect for him.
2. http://poldiscupcakes.blogspot.com/ @Poooldiii makes my world better with great recipes!
3. http://somebunnyscreation.blogspot.com/ @ZackRabbit does so many creative things to make people smile.
4. http://frugaldougaldog.blogspot.com/ When I think of anipals who make the world a better place, I think of @FrugalDougal!
5. http://www.ollyted.me.uk/ @OllyTed worked tirelessly to put on the Teddy Olympics and bring smiles to anipals, even non-teddies.
As my friend Piru always says...