@BrutustheDane honored me with the Honest Scrap Award.
It's a blogging award for people to say 10 things about themselves that no one knows and then to pass it on to 10 blogging friends. (I want to say that I did receive this award before but was too lazy to do it, so if you are one of the anipals who asked me to before, I'm sorry! No hurt feelings intended!)
Also, I know several of my nominees have already received this award, but I love their blogs so much I put them on my list anyway.
Alright...ten things you didn't know about me. Ummmm...*thinking thinking thinking*
1. I was a pet store dog. I know the cool thing is "adopt, don't shop" or whatever the saying is, but if I hadn't been bought from that store, I would have ended up in a shelter most likely. So I like to think we just skipped the middle-man.
2. When I was little, I quack-barked. The first time I started crying, my Girl couldn't help but laugh because I sounded more like an angry duck than a puppy.
3. Despite having "papers" (whatever that means) I'm 3x the size of a normal chihuahua. Girl thinks I'm half min-pin or something. Or maybe half Great Dane?
4. As a puppy, I had a penguin toy as big as I was that I used to hump. I don't hump things anymore though.
5. I sleep on the bed every night. My first night in my home Girl thought I would sleep on the floor, but I cried til she put me in bed with her. That's been the arrangement ever since.
6. I bring toys to the UPS and FedEx delivery people so they give me cookies.
7. I hated leashes even when I could see and never really learned to "go on walks." I meander.
8. I'm afraid of flyswatters and measuring tape. Even though I can't see, I know when they're near.
9. I love burritos, even burritos smothered in chili. And pizza.
10. I get to go to work with the Girl every day. She says, "Are you ready for work?" and I roll on my back so she can pick me up (even though this actually makes it harder for her to pick me up). "Go to work" is the only trick I really know.
Whew! Sorry so long-winded! And now I'm passing this on to...
@JazzyDaCat - her blog has a "norty step"...which I'm on.
@MattieDog - a very wise blog, which might surprise you coming from such a silly dog
@OllyTed - Olly always makes me smile
@ZackRabbit - I'm always excited to see when Zack has a new post
@BorisKitty - Boris' posts range from squirrel-watching to helping shelter kittehs
@BusyButtons - I love the pictures of Buttons' perpetual mischief
@FrugalDougal - does tons to help animals and is currently up for a Shorty Award
@PiruloFurry - my pal in Puerto Rico
@SidtheCatahoula - one of the best pals you could have
@RascalBCool - what's cooking in Rascal's kitchen?